Professional SEO Company
At Get Leads Group we guarantee results. We focus on strategic implementations to help your business grow by:
- Attracting your ideal customer
- Getting you on the first page of Google
- Systems designed specifically for local businesses
- See results within 60 days or you don’t pay
- 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee
- Custom Growth Plans
Use the form to the right to see where your business stacks up.
If your business isn’t in the top 3 spots of the first page of Google, you’re doing one of four things wrong….
Out of all of the GMB listings I’ve looked at, do you know what the biggest four dumb mistakes business owners make?
1. GMB Listing Isn’t Optimized
Just claiming your business and adding your info isn’t enough. Google wants you to use all of its features.
In fact, every feature that is available to you in your listing should be turned on right now.
Once you are using all of the features, you need to optimize everything around your listing for the money keywords you are after:
- Your Website
2. They Don’t Have Enough Or Accurate Citations
Having the right citations pointing to your listing or website is another important ranking factor.
What is a citation? Citations are mentions of your business from other websites, directories and social media profiles.
You will want to make sure they have consistent NAP info. Name, Address & Phone Number.
Since some businesses haven’t even claimed their listing (hard to believe right?) Google relies on NAP information to rank businesses in Maps.
3. Not Enough Reviews
Of course, reviews are important. If you are in a competitive industry you want to make sure you are consistently getting positive reviews from your customers and more frequently than your competitors.
Do you have a way to systematically collect reviews from your customers?
If not, please start by asking!
4. Not Enough Behavioral Signals
Google is crazy smart. They know if a customer visits your GMB listing and then proceeds to visit your business, call your business or even purchase from your business.
If the customer doesn’t do one of those things, Google may take this as a negative signal that there was something about your business the customer didn’t like.
If they see a competitor that converts better, well guess who might be climbing the rankings?
So, why worry so much about your Google My Business listing?
It is vital in today’s market that your Google My Business (GMB) listing is optimized for the keywords you want to rank for, because…
Nearly 50% of the clicks go to one of those top three spots!
Do you know how much business you could be losing out on if you are not showing up in those results?
As I mentioned, some businesses haven’t even claimed their listing yet….
There is something else to think about as well, nearly half of the customers who view your GMB listing will either get directions or call your business without even landing on your website.
So, not only do we optimize your website so that it shows up on the first page of Google, but we also take a strategic approach to your GMB listing as well.
“Near me” searches have increased by 900% over the last couple of years.
- Showing reviews on your site can increase conversions by nearly 3x.
- How many people trust online reviews as much as word of mouth? 88%
- Google dominates on mobile even more than desktop with 84.36% of searches
- Brand interactions happen twice as much on mobile than anywhere else.
- Using the word “best” in mobile searches have grown by 80% over the last couple of years.
- Almost half of all searches on Google are local.
- Nearly 80% of local mobile searches resulted in a sale.
- 3/4 of people don’t click to the second page of search results.
- People visit a business with 24 hours of searching 76% of the time.
- The first spot of local search rankings get’s almost 25% of all clicks.
- Customer reviews influence buying decisions on 97% of consumers.
- Almost 90% of people search for a business with their phone once a week
What Can You Do With Local SEO?
Case Study: Using direct marketing and increasing the local SEO of one restaurant group we were able to grow thier catering sales by 25-35% per year for 5 years in a row!
As more visitors landed on their website we worked hard to convert them into subscribers and after the first year they had a customer database with over 10,000 names on it and over 1,000 commercial clients!
If you’d like us to look at your website and GMB listing, we take two new clients per month.
Catering Sales Growth
I’ve known Jeremy for over a decade and I can say with 100% certainty that he delivers on his promises.WILL lEWIS
To hire a full-time marketing position you’re looking to spend around $50,000 a year or a little over $4,000 a month.
Or you could hire a firm like ours for about 20% of that cost. We already have SOPs (standard operating procedures) and vendors in place so that we are able to efficiently deliver the work so that you get results.
For what the average American spends on their car each month, we can optimize the hell out of your website and GMB listing.